Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with gifts from our 2017 Black-owned gift guide!! We've selected a few of our favorites to share with you this season because we love you and we love them. Merry Christmas!
1. These gorgeous eyeshadows by La Vita Lush are all natural and handmade. Be warned, you'll want a couple for yourself. Our favs are idris, vari violet, and jungle love.
2. You might know him by his stage name, E-40 but in the world of wine, Earl Stevens is known for his Mangoscato. The sweet aroma of mango and apple and the lightly sweet but crisp and refreshing flavor help make this the perfect hostess gift.
3. Founded on the principles of legacy and lifestyle, Talley and Twine timepieces are for the discerning crowd who demand BOTH quality and style.
4. What would Christmas be without a bike? Twisted Spokes Bicycles was created "...to give bike riders of all levels a place where they belong and love receiving great service while offering all the products and services needed." And they even have a women's corner.
5. To be the best, you, you have to train, train, train. The Soccer Sidekick enable you to train on your own, anywhere. It really is a hit with little tots, preteens, and even the grown ups.
6. Give the gift of laughter this season with Pam Carpenter's new book, "The Last Bridesmaid". She will have you laughing out loud as her heroine searches for love!!